MONOÏ OIL – TIKI TIARÉ
Monoï de Tahiti is a naturally prodigious oil.
Regenerating active ingredient for the skin:
Monoï moisturises the upper layers of the epidermis in a progressive and long-lasting way, and softens the skin.
– Applied to clean, dry or damp skin, Monoï leaves your epidermis supple, satiny and delicately perfumed. Recommended for daily use, even on the face, it ensures natural hydration by instantly penetrating your skin. Moisturisation lasts an average of 6 hours.
– Monoï can be used before and after sun exposure to nourish, moisturise and soften your skin. It will restructure itself more quickly, regenerate efficiently, and therefore bronze in a healthier and faster way. Without any particular additives, Monoi is a tan extender. Monoi contains various sun filters which are suitable for already tanned skin or for short exposures of skin and hair.
– By depositing a hydrophobic film on your skin, Monoï protects against the cold, sea salt and wind bites, just like a second skin!
– When massaged on the whole or part of the body, a small amount is enough to moisturise the whole of it. Warmed in the palms of your hands, Monoi is ideal for the most aches and pains, the driest areas of the body (elbows, knees, hands, feet…), to warm up a feverish organism, or simply for the pleasure of a massage!
– A few drops of Monoï in your bath will perfume this moment of relaxation.
Nourishing hair care :
Monoï repairs and protects dry or damaged hair to make it supple and silky.
– When applied daily to dry ends, Monoï helps to balance the texture of your hair. It can be used preventively before a bath, in the pool or in the sea to protect your hair from chlorine or salt.
– As a weekly hair mask for the entire hair, Monoï becomes a wonderful repairing treatment that gives your hair volume, suppleness and shine.
Tip: after applying the oil to your hair, wrap it in a towel and leave it on for as long as possible (one night is ideal). Finally, wash your hair with a mild shampoo. This operation is particularly recommended after prolonged exposure to the sun (the scales of the hair are then completely open, allowing the Monoï to penetrate deep into the hair fibre.
Monoï de Tahiti freezes below 20°C. To obtain a liquid solution, simply expose it near a heat source (in the sun, radiator, under warm water…). These changes from solid to liquid do not affect the Monoï de Tahiti and do not diminish its properties. However, avoid brutalizing your oil with a sudden change in temperature which could alter its fragrance.